© Children of Medjugorje 2013
Permission is given to spread the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed, 2) « Children of Medjugorje » is cited along with our website www.childrenofmedjugorje.com
February 15, 2013
Dear Children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On February 2nd, 2013, Mirjanareceived her monthly apparition at
After the apparition, Mirjana gave us the following message:
« Dear children! Love is bringing me to you – the love which I desire to teach you also – real love; the love which my Son showed you when He died on the Cross out of love for you; the love which is always ready to forgive and to ask for forgiveness. How great is your love? My Motherly heart is sorrowful as it searches for love in your hearts. You are not ready to submit your will to God’s will out of love. You cannot help me to have those who have not come to know God’s love to come to know it, because you do not have real love. Consecrate your hearts to me and I will lead you. I will teach you to forgive, to love your enemies and to live according to my Son. Do not be afraid for yourselves. In afflictions my Son does not forget those who love. I will be beside you. I will implore the Heavenly Father for the light of eternal truth and love to illuminate you. Pray for your shepherds so that through your fasting and prayer they can lead you in love. Thank you. »
2. On February 9th Mirjanawas in Trieste, Italy, in Santa Maggiore Church. The Archbishop of Trieste, Msgr. Giampaolo Crepaldii, was also present. During her testimony, Mirjana said, « As your sister, I beg you – as I know everything that the Blessed Mother is preparing for us – Love! Love your priests! Help them, pray for them, especially for our Holy Father! Especially for him who, in the times that we are living, greatly needs your help, our help, our prayers, our love, and not our judgments!
« If tomorrow you are going to face God and he asks you, ‘How could you judge? Who are you?’ What will you answer? This is why, as a sister, I beg you: ask God for the gift of Love! When you have the gift of Love, you never judge, you never criticize, because you see Jesus in each person, and you always find justification. Even when they hurt you, you justify them, you find an excuse. If, for you, God comes first in your life, then everything else is secondary, only God remains. We need to be sure of only one thing: that we will all face God, and when we face Him, will we raise our heads or lower them?
« I beg you, pray also for us, visionaries, so that we can do all that God wants us to do, but in a right way; it is so easy to make mistakes! As for me, I will pray for you with all my heart. »
3. Painful events have taken place in the last few days!
First, Pope Benedict’s announcement, on the feast of Our Lady of Lourdes, that he will no longer function as the heir to the Chair of Peter. This very good pope prayed and suffered much before making this decision, and he knows why, in full freedom of conscience, he made it. We received the news in Medjugorje with deep emotion, and we kneel down to support him with our prayers in this difficult time. We also resolved to banish any fear from our hearts! In the face of events that shake and disturb us, Our Lady has always encouraged us not to be afraid, especially if, from a human point of view, we could have good reasons to fear. It is true that huge waves are rocking the boat of Peter: Everywhere Catholics are more and more persecuted; impious laws are being imposed by most governments around the world; and in spite of all of Heaven’s interventions, the number of true believers is quite small compared to the huge tide of ‘those who have not yet known the love of God’ and those who do not want him.
We have now reached the hour of perseverance! In trial, the practice of joy and confidence will complete God’s victory over the forces of evil. Of all the institutionsthatman has created, only one has survived throughout the centuries: the Church! In spite of us sinners! Why? Because Jesus is Her Head! And, for His Church, Jesus gave Peter a promise that is unique in history, « The gates of hell will not prevail against Her. » (Mat. 16: 13-18)
Dear brothers and sisters, the Church has a future! So what are we afraid of? « If God is for us, who will be against us? » St Paul tells us. Our role is to find ourselves with Him and in Him, and not allow ourselves to be disconnected from His grace. Let us look into Don Bosco’s prophetic dreams about the Church, particularly into the enlightening story of the boats and how Jesus gives the victory to those who walk with Him (See PS 2).
For a long time, Our Lady has been showing us the path to take. But it should be noted that lately she has spoken more to us of the future, about what she is going to do with us, as if she wants to prepare us for something. « I will be at your side ». I will pray to the Heavenly Father so that the light of eternal truth and love illuminates you » (13.02.02) « I will fortify you ». « I will fill you with my graces ». « Through my love, I will protect you from the evil spirit ». « I will be with you ». « Through my presence, I will console you in difficult moments. » (12.09.02). Let us simply be prepared by her. She counts on us more than ever!
4. France is aching! The bill of Gay Marriages was voted in the « Assemblée Nationale » on February 12th. But the Senate will revisit the text on April 2nd, so there is still some hope for this law to be rejected.
Marthe Robin (1902-1981, a French mystic accepted for Beatification) prophesied very rightly that France will, « fall very low because of her pride and the bad leaders she will have chosen. » But Marthe also said that Our Lady will come and save France, that there will be a powerful outpouring of the Holy Spirit over her! She will rise up and send missionaries again throughout the world. Let’s pray for the evil doers so that they may be converted instead of falling into the pit they are digging for the Church.
5. Long live Lent! « He who prays is not afraid of the future, he who fasts if not afraid of evil », Our Lady says. These two weapons, prayer and fasting, are a much more efficient way to win all the battles of today. But they are often left aside out of neglect or lack of generosity in our hearts. Then we count on our human capacities to defeat enemies who are spiritual and doing so, we miss so many graces that may be in store for us. What a waste! Without Fasting and Prayer, we won’t make it! Blessed be this Lent, this time of grace which draws us closer to Christ and allows a serious cleaning from everything that is still drawing us far from Him.
To improve our fasting or to get back to it, our friend Flavia offers an interesting way to make our bread! She makes flat breads without yeast, like chapattis in India. (See this new recipe PS4)
6. WANTED! The Patron Saint of the Church! On March 19th, we will celebrate the solemnity of St Joseph. At home, we always offer him a 30-day novena of prayer (Feb. 16 – Mar. 18) and he shows us signs of gratitude! His litany is beautiful (See PS 3). During the next weeks, when Cardinals meet in conclave, let us address fervent prayers to the one who protected and guided the Holy Family, and who has always been a father for the Church. Let’s put him to work for the Church of today; he who loves so much to work!
Moreover, as Padre Pio and many other witnesses have done, let us send all our Guardian Angels to all the meetings, gatherings, and dialogues among Church leaders. Let’s cover the sky of Rome with good angels, and let any dark cloud that the enemy tries to impose be dispersed! A single guardian angel is more powerful than all the demons of hell. He has God with him!
7. « Zivi camen »? In the January 25th message, Our Lady makes a remarkable comparison between our prayer and the toughness of a stone. « May prayer be for you strong like a living stone until, with your lives, you become witnesses! » The Croatian expression: « Zivi camen » does not exist in our language. The translation « living stone » is not giving the full meaning of it. In this region, when you dig down to excavate the land, you see that the earth is more stone than dirt, in fact, there are boulders that have to be broken up and removed before you can build the foundation of a house! The Croatian people call these boulders « Zivi camen ». They are immovable! Happy is he who builds his house on them, the storms will not be able to destroy it.
How can our prayer become strong like such a stone? St Bernadette said, « If you want to pray like a saint, pray like a poor (person)! » Yes, he who knows how poor he is and expects everything from God, he who, confident of being loved, leaves to God all the room in him, he who trusts in his Heavenly Father in all things, in short, he who is connected to heaven in his heart, his prayer will be unshakeable even in the middle of the worst storms. He will be like a lighthouse to those who have no prayer life and would be tempted to despair. He will be a witness.
Dearest Gospa, Mother of Christ and Mother of the Church, you have your plan for the world and we know that it will be realized. But after how much suffering?! We trust your motherly solicitude, you who leads us with gentleness and power. May we be among the ones who are walking with you, to hasten the victory of your Immaculate Heart!
Sister Emmanuel +
(Translated from French)
PS1. From July 8 to 12 2013, International gathering in Lourdes: Come celebrate with Mary the 40th Anniversary of the Community of the Beatitudes! You’ll find witnesses, liturgies, sharings, teachings, adoration, procession with the Sanctuary, consecration to Mary, etc.Participation of Cardinal Barbarin, of many priests and members of the Cty, among them Sr Emmanuel who will speak on the first day. Infos: Tel: +336 6092 6626 – email@example.com – http://Lourdes.sessions.beatitudes.org
PS3. The Litanies of St. Joseph are to be found on Google, or down below.
PS4. Flavia’s recipe for Fasting bread with no yeast (like chapattis in India)
Ingredients for about 6 servings
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3/4 cup white flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2tabs olive oil
1 1/2 cups water
1/4 – 1/2 cup ground almonds (or other nut); optional
1/3 cup raisins soaked in a cup of very hot water; optional
Soak the raisins in a cup of very hot water to become plumb, about 15 min.
Preheat oven to 400degrees F (or 200 degrees C).
Then combine all ingredients in a bowl. The mixture should be very wet.
Add mixture to a non-stick pan or grease a glass baking dish. With hands or spoon, pat and smooth the mixture evenly on the bottom of the pan. Bake for 15 min on the top rack, then remove and place on the bottom rack for another 15 min.
When firm to the touch, when the sides are crispy and pulling away from the pan, it is done. Let cool slightly. Remove from pan and serve immediately.
PS 5. A wonderful initiative. Our friend Benedetta Foà from Milan, Italy, a certified psychologist, will offer a seminar in Medjugorje, from Sept. 1 to 5, the first Seminar: Inner Healing of Mothers who have had an abortion. Fr Danko, from St. James parish, has blessed her initiative. Info can be found at www.benedettafoa.it or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS 6. The Franciscans have proposed that the native villagers of Medjugorje open their pensions and welcome people from the Eastern countries for free. Those who are very poor, in a difficult situation, with many children and have never come to Medjugorje will be able to come for free, with full room and board during 3 days. Many beds have generously been offered to them, and thousands of people from Ukraina, Hungaria, Slovaquia, Kosovo, Poland, Russia, Romania, Latvia, etc. will experience Heaven this weekend (Feb. 22 to 24). Hopefully this will be repeated next year!
PS 7. How about writing a letter to the Blessed Mother?! Send it to « Queen of Peace », BP 2157, F-06103 Nice cedex, France. We will entrust it to one of the visionaries. Mary always answers us in our hearts while praying.
PS 8. COM is on Face book! Want another Face book friend? Good News, Children of Medjugorje is now on Face book! Get updates on the messages and the latest Medjugorje news on our Face book page. All you have to do is look us up at Children of Medjugorje, Inc.
PS 9. Take Medjugorje home! View the evening celebration live at: http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/multimedia/tv-web/
PS 10. Watch Sister Emmanuel ON DEMAND, on your computer! Go to www.napavalleyTV.org . Click on « Video on Demand » on the red banner at the top. Screen goes light blue- wait, then scroll way down until you see channel 27 channel 28 side by side. Click on Channel 28 and scroll down the list until « Medjugorje- Our Mother’s Last Call », then click on the date you want to watch.
PS 11. If you no longer receive the reports, please check your Spam and write to email@example.com.
PS 12. Subscribe Today! Receive Sr. Emmanuel’s Monthly Newsletter along with Mary’s messages!
In French: firstname.lastname@example.org (new!)
In English and German: Pray@childrenofmedjugorje.com
In Italian: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
In Spanish: email@example.com (new!)
In Croatian: firstname.lastname@example.org (new!)
In Portuguese: email@example.com
In Chinese: firstname.lastname@example.org
Litany of St. Joseph (along with a spontaneous prayer or any prayer you may choose)
- 1. V/ Lord, have mercy. R/ Lord, have mercy.
- 2. V/ Christ, have mercy. R/ Christ, have mercy.
- 3. V/ Lord, have mercy. R/ Lord, have mercy.
- 4. V/ Jesus, hear us. R/ Jesus, graciously hear us.
- V/ God, the Father of Heaven, R/ have mercy on us.
- V/ God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, R/ have mercy on us.
- V/ God, the Holy Spirit, R/ have mercy on us.
- V/ Holy Trinity, One God, R/ have mercy on us.
- Holy Mary, R/ pray for us.
- St. Joseph, R/ pray for us.
- Renowned offspring of David, R/ pray for us.
- Light of Patriarchs, R/ pray for us.
- Spouse of the Mother of God, R/ pray for us.
- Chaste guardian of the Virgin, R/ pray for us.
- Foster father of the Son of God, R/ pray for us.
- Diligent protector of Christ, R/ pray for us.
- Head of the Holy Family, R/ pray for us.
- Joseph most just, R/ pray for us.
- Joseph most chaste, R/ pray for us.
- Joseph most prudent, R/ pray for us.
- Joseph most strong, R/ pray for us.
- Joseph most obedient, R/ pray for us.
- Joseph most faithful, R/ pray for us.
- Mirror of patience, R/ pray for us.
- Lover of poverty, R/ pray for us.
- Model of artisans, R/ pray for us.
- Glory of home life, R/ pray for us.
- Guardian of virgins, R/ pray for us.
- Pillar of families, R/ pray for us.
- Solace of the wretched, R/ pray for us.
- Hope of the sick, R/ pray for us.
- Patron of the dying, R/ pray for us.
- Terror of demons, R/ pray for us.
- Protector of Holy Church, R/ pray for us.
- Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, R/ spare us,
- O Lord. Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world, R/ graciously hear us,
- O Lord, Lamb of God, who take away the sins of the world. R/ have mercy on us
- He made him the lord of his household. R/ And prince over all his possessions.
Let us pray. « O God, in your ineffable providence you were pleased to choose Blessed Joseph to be the spouse of your most holy Mother; grant, we beg you, that we may be worthy to have him for our intercessor in heaven whom on earth we venerate as our Protector: You who live and reign forever and ever. Amen. »