© Children of Medjugorje 2012
Permission is given to spread the text of these reports under two conditions:
1) No words are changed, 2) “Children of Medjugorje” is cited along with our website
August 15, 2012 – Feast of the Assumption of Mary
Dear Children of Medjugorje, praised be Jesus and Mary!
1. On August 2, 2012, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross, and the Podbrdo was covered with huge crowds! After the apparition, she gave the following message:
« Dear children, I am with you and I am not giving up. I desire to have you come to know my Son. I desire for my children to be with me in eternal life. I desire for you to feel the joy of peace and to have eternal salvation. I am praying that you may overcome human weaknesses. I am imploring my Son to give you pure hearts. My dear children, only pure hearts know how to carry a cross and know how to sacrifice for all those sinners who have offended the Heavenly Father and who, even today, offend Him, although they have not come to know Him. I am praying that you may come to know the light of true faith which comes only from prayer of pure hearts. It is then that all those who are near you will feel the love of my Son. Pray for those whom my Son has chosen to lead you on the way to salvation. May your mouth refrain from every judgment. Thank you. »
2. Is there any hope for France? In my report of May 15th 2012, I mentioned a few prophetic words of saints about France, my homeland. Today, I wish to share an encouraging prophecy of Marthe Robin, (1901-1981), a French Mystic who is on the waiting list of beatifications in Rome. www.martherobin.com.
In 1973, I visited her at her farm. I shared with her the wonders I saw happen in the Charismatic Renewal in Paris. I was full with the typical enthusiasm of a convert. She answered me, “This is nothing compared to what it is going to happen later!” (She meant here “A New Pentecost of Love). I was thrilled by this answer.
But it gets better! Mr. Yannick Bonnet, a chemical engineer who was to become a priest later, met Marthe in April 1973. As he was already suspecting the social and moral degradation of France and having the responsibility of a big family, he was greatly worried for the future of his descendants. The law on abortion had not yet been passed. As to the bills of today that are being prepared on gay marriage, euthanasia, assisted suicide and the murder of the unborn up to 9 months… there was no question of them at the time. Yannick wanted to know Marthe’s opinion.
She answered right away, “This is nothing compared to what will happen! You cannot imagine how low we will go down!” Then she added these beautiful words, “But the renewal will be extraordinary! It will be like a ball touching the ground and bouncing up! » Then she corrected herself saying, « No, it will bounce back much faster and much higher than a ball!”
Father Yannick has kept an unforgettable memory of this interview. “To this day, all pessimism has been swept away from my vision of the world. Marthe, in less than an hour, had “vaccinated” me against all form of pessimism and gave to me a powerful injection of Hope.” He advises all the pessimistic people to go to Châteauneuf-de-Galaure (Drôme, France) and pray in her little bedroom! He is convinced that they will come out different.
(Summary of an article by Fr. Innocent Bonnet, from “L’Homme Nouveau” Nov 6, 2010)
In being “the Eldest Daughter of the Church”, what will happen to France will affect the rest of the world, somehow!
3. The Youth Festival was a great moment of grace and an awesome experience for the majority of the young people present this year again. So many hearts found or re-found their inner peace and the joy of living! The number of participants has exceeded previous years. For example, more than 600 priests attended the evening program; many concelebrated and others were available for the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
One thing struck me among others, I met several young couples who had met during a previous Festival and then got married. They had the joy to share the same faith and the same fundamental goal for their family.
4. Protect Life! Father Danko, the Franciscan priest leading the Youth Festival, recommended to all the participants to sign a petition for the protection of life from conception to natural death. This is a wide initiative at the European level whose origin is closely linked to Medjugorje. Its name is, One of Us. Website: www.oneofus.eu . Please visit it. You will find the application form – print it and sign it! The signatures will be presented next year before May 10 to the Parliament of the European Union if they reach one million, divided among member countries.
Pro-life organizations have united to utter their cry! This is another fight of David against Goliath! In Europe we want the culture of life and not the culture of death. How can we forget the European flag with its 12 stars on a blue background? These are the 12 stars of the Woman clothed with the sun from the Book of Revelation! And this Woman is the one through whom will come the victory, as Pope John Paul II underlined (Jasna Gora, 19.06.83). Evil has no future! “In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph” said Our Lady in Fatima. Until this victory occurs, we can limit the shedding of innocent blood of the unborn.
5. Death of the Wolf. On August 12th, an American priest illustrated a striking story in his homily, a kind of parable about how sin affects and harms the soul. “In Alaska, the Eskimos have a unique way of both living and protecting themselves. Now when there is a danger of wolves, the Eskimos go out and scope the area and its circumference where they have sighted the wolf. Then, they take a 10-12 inch blade, and they cover it in blood and they freeze it. Again they cover it with blood and freeze it. They do it a third and fourth time. Once this process is finished, they take the blade and visit the site where the wolf’s tracks have been located. They lodge the blade in the ground so that it cannot be moved, and they sprinkle blood around it in order to attract the wolf. Then they wait.
The wolf comes around. He likes what he sees and he likes what he smells. He first licks the blood on the snow. Attracted by what he tastes, he draws closer to the blade. He begins to lick it. He licks through the first layer and then through the second. By the time he reaches the third layer, his tongue becomes numb due to the ice. Little does he know what waits for him beneath that last layer of blood! He licks and licks without realizing that he begins to cut his tongue to pieces. By the time he finishes and takes one last gulp, he swallows his own tongue and inevitably chokes to death. The next day the Eskimos come and pick up the carcass and enjoy safety once again.”
Like wolves, we are attracted, affected and eventually destroyed by sin. We seek immediate pleasure – this is the problem of our society, which is especially affecting the youth. The media makes the habit of calling what is good, evil and what is evil, good. As the tongue of the wolf becomes numb by the frozen blood, in the same way the world of today has become numb to sin. People do not know what sin is anymore and do not recognize where evil is; they do not believe that sin exists. Sin is attractive. We like what we see. We like what we smell. We blindly follow our senses and in so doing we find the blade hidden there. Without Jesus in our life, before long, we will end up like the wolf.
Last May, Our Lady said, “I, as a mother, desire to save you from restlessness, despair and eternal exile. My Son, by His death on the Cross, showed how much He loves you; He sacrificed Himself for your sake and the sake of your sins. Do not keep rejecting His sacrifice and do not keep renewing His sufferings with your sins! Do not keep shutting the doors of Heaven to yourselves!” And in June,”My children, great is the responsibility upon you. I desire that by your example you help sinners regain their sight, enrich their poor souls and bring them back into my embrace. Therefore, pray, pray, fast and confess regularly. If receiving my Son in the Eucharist is the center of your life, then do not be afraid, you can do everything.”
6. During the Feast of the Assumption, one of my sisters (Flavia) was praying on Podbrdo during evening Mass. She and other people saw something unusual in the sky. It was a huge illuminated cross. She said it looked like it was made of fire. There was not a cloud in sight. (See the photo).
Dearest Gospa, o Immaculate Mary, vested with the immense mercy of God, please help us seize the true Light and hate the sin, which disfigures your children.
Sister Emmanuel +
(Translated from French)
PS1. Message received by Ivan on August 10th, on Podbrdo. ‘Dear children, I came to you and introduced myself as the Queen of Peace, because my Son sends me. I desire to help you, dear children; to help you have peace. But so many times I said to you, I repeated to all of you my children: ‘I need you dear children.’ With you I can realize peace. Therefore also today I call you pray for peace, pray for peace in the world, pray for peace in the families, return prayer into your families and put God in the first place in your families. The Mother prays together with you and intercedes for all of you before Her Son. Pray, pray, and persevere in prayer. Thank you for having responded to my call today again”
PS2. Sister’s upcoming missions: OnSept. 6 to 8, Sr. Em. will speak at the Youth Festival held in Harissa (Lebanon), (See firstname.lastname@example.org). Then 9 cities of Spain. See email@example.com In Oct, in Italy (Modena, Genova and Desio). Then Indonesia in November. Intercessors are more than wanted! Thank you!
PS3. How about writing a letter to the Blessed Mother?! Send it to “Queen of Peace”, BP 2157, F-06103 Nice cedex, France. We will entrust it to one of the visionaries. Mary always answers us in our hearts while praying.
PS4. « Maryam of Bethlehem, the little Arab », Sr. Emmanuel’s newest e-book is now available online. Who is this little Arab? Maryam Baouardy is a daughter of Galilee. Her life? A succession of supernatural manifestations worthy of Catherine of Sienna. Maryam shares the keys of holiness, including ways to defeat Satan himself. This is a book you don’t want to miss! Go to Children of Medjugorje’s online shop to download Maryam of Bethlehem, the little Arab for $5.00 at www.childrenofmedjugorje.com
PS5. COM is on Face book! Want another Face book friend? Good News, Children of Medjugorje is now on Face book! Get updates on the messages and the latest Medjugorje news on our Face book page. All you have to do is look us up at Children of Medjugorje, Inc.
PS6. Children of Medjugorje Inc needs your help! Please consider supporting our ministry in prayer and, if possible, through financial contributions so that we may be able to continue spreading the messages of Our Lady to the English-speaking world. If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to help support and sustain our work, please donate through this link on our secure online store or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Your generosity is deeply appreciated! Thank you!
PS8. Take Medjugorje home! View the evening celebration live at: http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/multimedia/tv-web/
PS9. Watch Sister Emmanuel ON DEMAND, on your computer! Go to: www.napavalleyTV.org . Click on « Video on Demand » on the red banner at the top. Screen goes light blue- wait, then scroll way down until you see channel 27 channel 28 side by side. Click on Channel 28 and scroll down the list until « Medjugorje- Our Mother’s Last Call », then click on the date you want to watch.
PS10. Subscribe Today! Receive Sr. Emmanuel’s Monthly Newsletter along with Mary’s messages!
In French: email@example.com
In English and German: Pray@childrenofmedjugorje.com
In Spanish: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Croatian: email@example.com
In Portuguese: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Chinese: email@example.com
Our website www.childrenofmedjugorje.com has the report in English and in other languages.